Roger and Chris each have a Facebook page, but this blogspot is where Roger puts his own thoughts (ramblings?) as the two of them ramble throughout Central and Eastern Europe and beyond. Enjoy.
19 November 2009
Ukraine 1
This is our Ministry School in Zaporozhe, Ukraine. 73 pastors and leaders are here for ten days. They come from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Estonia and Latvia. Some have travelled more than 5,000 miles to be here.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Roger, I will do this picture and a story next month. This came after I realized that to pray for the Romanian elections, I had to get the newsletter out before Serbia. Rog
1 comment:
Hi Roger, I will do this picture and a story next month. This came after I realized that to pray for the Romanian elections, I had to get the newsletter out before Serbia. Rog
Post a Comment