22 February 2008

Provocation?

OK, here are a few thoughts to start things off.

1. "Ethnicity"
I AM NOT WHITE
YOU ARE NOT BLACK
WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS

2. Center Parcs.
Two simple words, and they can't spell either of them.

3. In 1950...
It was considered safe for 6-year-old Roger to walk alone through woods to the bus-stop and wait for the bus to school. Coming home in Winter after 4.00 p.m. it was already getting dark, and he was still considered to be safe. Is England better or worse now? And why?

2 comments:

Mary Jill said...

Roger!! So glad you are in the "bloggersphere". So am I. This would also be a good place to share some of your interests - like trains and birds! BLESSINGS, mj

Mary Jill said...

Roger, forgot to tell you about a blog I think you will really enjoy - check out www.russiawithlove.blogspot.com. mj